Bright People collaborate with you as an impartial advisor, or an extension of your team. Our experts have walked in your shoes so they fully understand what results you need and how to obtain them.
Here’s the thing about Bright People’s practitioners- they are just that, practitioners. Bright People-people aren’t career consultants. Our practitioners are people with real world experience who know and understand your challenges because they’ve faced them too.
Some key ways Bright People-people can help you include:
- Capability (attract, retain and develop)
- Change Management
- Culture and Engagement
- HR & Business Transformation including mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- HR Strategic Advice
- Learning (design & delivery)
- Organisation Design (workforce planning, operating model and structure)
- Organisation Effectiveness
- Performance (definition, success profiling and measurement)
- Talent Management (systems, processes and practices)
- Workshop Development
“All things being equal, it is your people who are the differentiator” – Ryan Bright
Whilst we’re not ones to toot our own horn, we’ve gained a bit of a reputation for being the go-to people if you are looking to build capability. It’s something we’re quite proud of.
The reason we’ve become known as industry experts is our focus on development. Be it a single employee, entire team, or your whole organisation, Bright People have the experience and knowledge to craft bespoke initiatives/programs that strengthen your workforce.
Because, as you already know, a strong workforce is a capable workforce, and a capable workforce means commercial success.
Here are just some of the way Bright People can build your capabilities:
- Responsible Restructuring
- Leading Change
- And much more…
“The real competitive advantage in any business is one word only, which is ‘people'”– Kamil Toume
Much like businesses in the 90’s and 00’s were smitten with ‘synergy’, data analysis and business intelligence are buzzwords of 21st century board rooms.
What do they mean though?
Without context all analytics can provide is a lot of numbers and some fancy charts. Bright People understand this, and we know that you need analytics & insights to make the invisible visible.
Using a smorgasbord of tools and tech, we’ll use analytics & insight to make your data work for you. We’ll enable you to use it to identify opportunities, solve the complex challenges your business faces, reduce risk, and boost your organisation’s health and performance.
Some of the analytics and insights services we offer include:
- Improved selection decisions and quality of hire through the use of innovative psychometrics and predictive analytic tools
- Improved performance through tailored on-boarding and development of individuals
- Definition of targeted development needs for individuals and teams (behavioural and technical capabilities)
- Talent mapping and market analysis to identify actionable insights
- Diagnosing and monitoring organisational health to identify opportunities and mitigate risk, including:
- Workforce productivity
- Performance of key people processes
- Employment Agreement and policy analysis
- Key people data and metrics
- Improved engagement utilising custom surveys and feedback loops to improve decision making
- So much more…
“Without data, you are just another person with an opinion” – W. Edwards Deming