We partner to discover and define, design and deliver evidence based, fit-for-purpose solutions. Our business outcomes focus supports delivering sustainable results.
We are not career consultants. Our practitioners are real-world experienced professionals who offer innovative, practical, sustainable and commercially effective solutions.
Our core capabilities include:
- Capability (attract, retain and develop)
- Change Management
- Culture and Engagement
- HR & Business Transformation including mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- HR Strategic Advice
- Organisation Design (workforce planning, operating model and structure)
- Organisation Effectiveness
- Performance (definition, success profiling and measurement)
- Talent Management (systems, processes and practices)
- Workshop Development
“All things being equal, it is your people who are the differentiator” – Ryan Bright
Bright People are the renowned industry experts in building capability. We focus on the development of an individual or team, leveraging a range of our innovative initiatives and programs to strengthen individuals and build significant internal capability. This equips our clients to achieve their business strategy, meet future challenges and build capacity for change.
Our Capability Build strategies and programs key focus areas include:
- Strategic Business Partnering
- Internal Business Consulting
- Facilitating Change
- Having Influence
- Leading Effective Processes
We also partner with organisations to design and deliver tailored capability build solutions.
“The real competitive advantage in any business is one word only, which is ‘people'”– Kamil Toume
We use a range of tools and technology to make the ‘invisible visible’ and identify opportunities, solve complex challenges, reducing risk and improve the overall health and performance of their organisation.
Our analytics and insights services support:
- Improved selection decisions and quality of hire through the use of innovative psychometrics and predictive analytic tools
- Improved performance through tailored on-boarding and development of individuals
- Definition of targeted development needs for individuals and teams (behavioural and technical capabilities)
- Talent mapping and market analysis to identify actionable insights
- Diagnosing and monitoring organisational health to identify opportunities and mitigate risk, including:
- Workforce productivity
- Performance of key people processes
- Employment Agreement and policy analysis
- Key people data and metrics
- Improved engagement utilising custom surveys and feedback loops to improve decision making
- So much more…
“Without data, you are just another person with an opinion” – W. Edwards Deming